BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

New updates??

Hey Mr. Cook, I'm sorry I haven't posted in here for quite a long time now. haha. Kidding! As if our AI season 7 winner can read this now. But no, seriously, I haven't been updated much about our big David lately. Does he have a new album now? I saw an update from Multiply talking about a teaser to his 2nd album. I'm just not sure. But how awesome that would be if it's true! Been missing listening to Cook's voice, or rather, to new songs from him. So he should really have an album soon!

Anyway, speaking of new albums, our little David (Archuleta) is soon to release his 3rd album on Sept. 14th. His first single (Something 'Bout Love) from the album (The Other Side of Down) was released last July 20th and is now hitting more and more radio stations worldwide including of course here in RP, on Magic 89.9. Its music video was shot last July 16th. And it should come out soon too so check that out Pinoy Archies! And get ready to vote for it on MYX when it comes out! haha

Alright. I'm sorry I was carried away again 'bout Archie. But I'll still be posting more again 'bout Cook next time since this blog page's really created for him. I have another page for Archie anyway. hehe

Bye for now, Cookies! :))

0 comments: